Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pin up

I have come to terms with screen printing being very much a trial and ERROR process. I suppose this is fine! In the meantime i am going to sit back and relax at this event that i have a pin design in.
The pin had to follow the theme of something 'worn' therefore i went to an old pin of my grandmother's for inspiration. This pin was made of glass and metal and seemed so precious to me when i was young. As i got older i put it on a leather purse, danced my heart out and lost it at a MOBY concert.... the value of the pin never left me and i was fortunate enough to have drawn it before i lost it!
Here is the pin and the poster for the party celebrating the 11th issue of WORN fashion journal.



Back soon with more trials of the never ending screen printing saga!

No comments:

Post a Comment