Monday, April 29, 2013

HUNTCLUB STUDIO

It's been forever since my last post but I'm going to give in another try in hope that we can start fresh...just in time for spring! I'm still struggling with screen printing but i have a good set-up in the works here at HUNTCLUB studio, 709 College St. Toronto . I've joinged the HUNTCLUB full time for the past few months which has been good in forcing me to work on projects that i've had written down for a long time. The letterpress is still very much in the works with a press move (or two) and a hopeful new workshop this summer..... more on that later... Check out the HUNTCLUB website for more details...always something new and exciting {huntclubstudio.com}. I'm working hard on a new series that will begin as t-shirts and posters. The first one began as a graphic for my upcoming beach volleyball league beginning soon. Our team name is Summer Mittens (although i still can't remember why). I'm going all-out this year with team t-shirts. Since the screen-printing set-up has been in the works everything turns into a t-shirt idea. I have spent too much time on the many versions of this shirt but have settled on the mittens hanging over the shoulders in the front and the wrapping string around the back that will say our team name. I'm still unsure of colours. Let me know if you have any suggestions! Go SUMMER MITTENS! When you say it fast it sounds like 'some remittance' which also kind of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment