Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"HAPPY birthday to me" is an understatement!

Being the lucky girl that I am I received a vespa for my 26th birthday! Today i went to write the written test to get my permit, which will allow me to cruise around town (not just my alley way).
On this day ten years ago i wrote my drivers license permit! crazy!

I will hopefully be crusin' before long. In the meantime i will sit on the vespa in the garage and drive up and down my alleyway while passing the real motorcyclists (the guy with the sweet sectional pony-tailed beard) that just kind of waves.

I have also decided to start a sort of photo journal to celebrate my 26th year. I will attempt (and succeed!!!!!) to take at least one picture a day and on my 27th brithday i will have a year of pictures! WISH ME LUCK!

For now, please enjoy this drawing and pictures of my inspiration as a stylin' vespa cruiser. After all, the accessories and vespa memorabilia is half the fun of the vespa.


My first picture being 26 (well the one at the license place was i think!)
....my first picture being 26 with my new toy! whoa, slow down...i know.


Thanks for the sticker too dad. ("does this bike make my ass look fat")



My vespa style. Somewhere between these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment